IDEAL FOR SMALL AREAS OF THE SKIN
20 ml / 0.70 FL. OZ. Tube
When to use
• On dry, red and cracked skin, due to external agents (such as cold, chemical or aggressive cleaning agents)
• Sensitive, intolerant or skin subject to allergies
• To soothe itching
• VEA OLIO reduces the biofilm helping to keep the physiological microbiota of the skin in good condition
Where to use
• Protection of the lips and mucous membranes of the oral cavity
• In case of genital, perianal dryness
• To protect nipples during breastfeeding (edible, odourless and tasteless)
• Safe to use around the eyes
• On skin reddening after sun exposure
Forms a lasting and homogeneous protective film
OIL BASE • NON COMEDOGENIC
Emollient, hydrating, protective, antioxidant, antiwrinkle. Soothing on sensitive skin areas
Reinforces the cutaneous barrier. Protects the mucosa of the oral cavity
100% Vitamin E (tocopherol) acetate (excipient free) comes for the first time in an oil base. Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect (by quenching free radicals) to protect polyunsaturated fatty acids of the phospholipids in the cell membrane with a “stabilizing” activity on the biological membrane. It is stable when exposed to heat, air, light and UV rays. VEA OLIO performs a soothing effect on skin irritation, through its lipid action to control dry skin. VEA OLIO contains no preservatives, excipients, fragrances or colourants. Hypoallergenic, formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Contains no water and therefore it is not subject to microbiological pollutants. It is extremely tolerable as it shows the rarest cases of allergic reaction.
Cutaneous dryness or reddening, in all zones of the body. Relieves, soothes chapping and cracks due to external agents. For sensitive, intolerant or skin subject to allergies. In case of genital, perianal dryness. VEA OLIO is particularly indicated and safe to use for the protection of the lips and the mucosa of the oral cavity due to the fact that its edible. This multifunctional oil can be used to protect nipples during breastfeeding. VEA OLIO reduces the cutaneous biofilm, helping to keep the physiological microbiota of the skin in good condition.
Apply a small quantity (squeeze a drop) on the desired area then gently massage until completely absorbed, at least twice daily. Since Vitamin E is similar to the membrane phospholipids of the epidermal cells, which turnover (replacement) takes place in a month on average, in order to point out the benefits derived from the use of VEA OLIO, it is necessary to use it for at least 20-30 days (of constant treatment).
• For nursing mothers during breastfeeding, provides protection and prevention of cracked nipples (massage delicately for a few seconds around nipples) rendering it soft and elastic; shields the skin of the breast from micro traumas caused by suckling; recommended to apply after nursing, thus the protective action is performed until the next feeding. It is not necessary to clean off VEA OLIO before breastfeeding as VEA OLIO is edible, odourless and tasteless. It is recommended to start moisturising and massaging your nipples twice a day for 15-20 days before delivery; as an alternative and more practical VEA BUA, without touching required and it is not necessary to massage in.
• in case of chapping or cracks, restores and works as a barrier protection for subjects who frequently wash their hands in their occupation or are exposed to external agents. Apply VEA OLIO before coming in contact with chemical agents or harsh detergents, reapply several times during work, always before coming in contact or when you need more of a “protective film”.
• on skin reddening after sun exposure: VEA OLIO applied in the evening, carries out a moisturizing and emollient action, with a soothing and calming effect (VEA SPRAY over VEA OLIO and gently massage: this allows you to spread VEA OLIO in a more homogeneous way).
Not to be used in case of known allergy or sensitivity to the ingredient.
Keep out of reach of children.